Quiet, relaxing, re-assuring
Infusion therapy is the administration of medication through an intravenous needle or a catheter. Union Hospital’s Infusion Center provides comprehensive, convenient outpatient services. Infusion is performed by a certified registered nurse under the direction of the patient’s doctor.
The atmosphere is quiet and relaxing, with recliners or, for longer procedures, beds.
- IV Antibiotics
- ACTH (adrenocorticopic hormone) / Cortisol Stimulation Testing
- PICC (peripherally inserted central catheter) Line Insertion
- Blood Transfusions/Therapeutic Phlebotomy
- Therapeutic Injections for conditions such as rabies, anemia, and asthma
- Immune system support and autoimmune treatment
- Iron infusions
For an appointment:
- Call (410) 392-7050 or visit the Outpatient Registration Department on the first floor of Union Hospital
- If scheduling an appointment in person, you will need your prescription or doctor’s referral.
Tel: (443) 406-1344
Mon – Fri: 8:00am – 4:30pm