Third Wednesday of every month
6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Union Hospital Meeting Room 1 & 2
All classes are free to the community.
Co-Sponsored by The American Cancer Society & Union Hospital, the I Can Cope program gives participants an opportunity to share their concerns with others having similar experiences and to design ways to cope with the challenges that arise from a cancer diagnosis. Guest speakers include professionals in the field of cancer management. In addition, videos, print materials, and class discussion provide up-to-date information for patients, family, and friends.
The I Can Cope program is a component of the American Cancer Society Cancer Resource Network, a free, comprehensive resource to help patients and their caregivers manage the impact of cancer on their lives through up-to-date cancer information and referrals to Society programs and other community resources.
Light Dinner will be provided, for more information contact Beth Money at 443-406-1374.
Calendar of Events:
- September 21: Cancer Basics – Presented by Dr. Rahman
- October 19: Pathology Basics
- November 16: Cancer Resource Center Open House
- Suite 101 in the Medical Professional Building
- December 21: Holiday Party/Calendar Event – Survivor Event
- January 18: Finance
- February 15: Chemo Brain
- March 15: Dealing with the Emotions of Cancer
- April 19: Alternative Therapy
- May 17: Pharmacy
- Prescriptions and over the counter medications in relation to cancer treatment
- June 21: Off Site Event
- Please contact Beth Money at 443-406-1374 for more information
- July 19: Therapies and Treatments