Upon confirmation of the sponsor department accepting the Student Experience Candidate(s), each candidate and on-site faculty member are required to present the following:
- Complete Contact Information Sheet.
- Current professional license (if applicable).
- Complete Orientation Faculty and Students package >>
- Confidentiality Agreement
- HIPAA-106 Security Oversight
- Orientation Acknowledgement
- Complete the following presentations and quizzes on UHCC.COM at the following links
Provide documentation of the following:
- Complete Hepatitis B vaccination series (series of three or waiver)
- Tuberculosis screening (within 12 months)
- MMR vaccination(s) or positive titer(s)
- Varicella vaccination or positive titer
- Influenza vaccination – As Per Current CDC Guidelines.
- Healthcare level Criminal Risk background check completed no more than two (2) years prior to commencement of Student Experience.
- Urine drug screen no more than 6 months prior to commencement of Student Experience
- Personal health insurance