Union Hospital offers a wide range of nursing opportunities with the flexibility necessary to accommodate a variety of talents, educational backgrounds and lifestyles. You will discover a level of professional respect, autonomy and flexibility at Union Hospital that is not always found in today’s health care field.
You’ll experience a service-excellence environment:
- Competitive rate structure plus shift premiums
- Flexible scheduling
- Custom orientation
- Per diem options
- Pay for performance evaluations
- Shared governance
- Electronic Medical Records
- Nurse residency program
- CE direct program, clinical ladders, tuition reimbursement and more!
You’ll be generously compensated:
The benefits of working at Union Hospital go beyond our competitive salary structure. You will also be supported by a variety of health care, financial and other assistance programs that include:
- Up to 100% tuition reimbursement for courses
- 80% tuition reimbursement up front
- 100% reimbursement for books and fees up front
- Medical, vision and prescription plan
- Dental insurance
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Flexible spending plan that allows you to use pretax dollars from your annual salary to pay for certain medical and dependent care expenses.
- Group Term Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Disability (AD&D)
- Optional supplemental term life insurance and AD&D at group rates
- Long term disability
- Short term disability
- Credit union membership
- Blood bank membership
- Employee purchase program
- YMCA of Cecil County discounted membership
- Free hepatitis B vaccinations
- Free parking
- Employee assistance program
- In-House pharmacy usage
Your eligibility for benefits is determined by your employment status.