How do I apply?
You can apply online for a job by clicking the link “Apply Online” or you can come by our Human Resources office Monday through Friday, from 8:00am – 4:30pm. Please arrive by 3:30pm to allow yourself time to complete the application.
Can I apply for as many jobs as I want?
You are welcome to apply for jobs in which you are interested. However, be certain you meet all the skill and education requirements for the job as well as the experience required.
How can I find out the status of my application?
You can sign on to the Careers section and check the status of your application for each position you applied for.
- Apply Online
- View Application Status
- Enter your log in/password
Each application status explains where your application is in the process. Some of these statuses will generate an email. Please also check your email frequently for updates.
Will I be interviewed?
Only those applicants who most closely match the qualifications of the position will be contacted for an interview. Not everyone that applies will receive an interview or job offer. We strive to hire the best and most qualified candidates.
- If you have provided incomplete or inaccurate information, we will be unable to review your application.
- Please ensure that your contact information is accurate and up to date as our recruiters may contact you via telephone and/or email. We will not be able to contact you without this information.
How long is the hiring process?
There is not a precise answer to this question. The recruitment staff of Union Hospital processes a large volume of applications. The processing time for individual applications can vary due to the volume of qualified applicants for each position, screening and interview schedules, access to employment verification information, and timing of orientation schedules, to name a few. Below is a summary of the application process.
- Step 1 – HR receives application
- Step 2 – HR contacts qualified candidates for interview
- Step 3 – Successful Candidate may be asked to interview with Hiring Manager
- Step 4 – Successful Candidate will be scheduled for a Job Shadow/Peer Interview
- Step 5 – Final Candidate will be made conditional job offer
- Step 6 – Final Candidate must successfully complete Occupational Medicine process
Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us at 410-620-3753. Again, thank you for your interest in employment with Union Hospital of Cecil County!