Union Hospital is proud to offer outpatient infusion services through our Infusion Center.
We are devoted to providing prompt, professional, personalized care in one convenient location. Care is delivered by Certified Registered Nurses under the direction of your personal physician.
Care is provided in a quiet, relaxing atmostphere:
- Beds available for extended procedures
Although not an inclusive list, the following are examples of services offered:
- IV Antibiotics
- ACTH / Cortisol Stimulation Testing
- PICC Line Insertion
- Blood Transfusions/Therapeutic Phlebotomy
- Theraputic Injections
- Rabies, Epogen, Neupogen, Neulasta
- Xolair, ETC.
- Other IV Infusions:
- Immunoglobulin, Remicade,
- Iron Infusions
Infusion therapy scheduling
- Please make your appointment by calling the Outpatient Registration Department at (410) 392-7050 or by going directly to the Outpatient Registration Department located on the first floor of the hopital.
- If you are scheduling your appointment in person, please provide a prescription and or referral from your physician
- Report to the Outpatient Infusion Center at your scheduled appointment time.